Wednesday, January 18, 2017

J. Crew February Sneak Previews

Earlier today my online VPS sentme a few February previews, and I thought I'd share them with the rest of the JCAs. 

The first item is the Pencil Skirt in Ratti Striped Floral. It is made of cotton with a hint of stretch.


Next is the Cropped Ruffle Chinos. The ruffles are at the waistband and pockets.

 Cropped Ruffle Chinos (G2041)(similar here, here, here)

A pretty top, the  Striped Boatneck Tunic with Tie:


And my favourite for last, the  Penny Windowpane Top with Cuffed Sleeves:



Have you seen any of the previews form JC yet? If so, what did you think? Please share!

Have a great Thursday out there!

10 comments:

  1. Wow! That Ratti print pencil skirt is amazing. I can hardly wait for the new roll out. Thanks for sharing this sneak peek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rose! Those ruffle chinos are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the best articles that I have seen that outlined all of the various facts
    Baby Clothes Wholesale UK
    Kids Wholesale Clothing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like penny windowpane top with cuffed sleeves, it looks professional and decent. Looking forward to more, thanks for sharing the post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your article. It’s evident that you have a lot knowledge on this topic. Your points are well made and relatable. Thanks for writing engaging and interesting material.
    online shopping in pakistan | shopping online in pakistan | Shopping in pakistan | Pakistan online shopping |

    ReplyDelete
  6. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog, I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density, which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    Zircon Gemstone

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.