Sunday, December 11, 2016

Old Navy Vests

Last year I came across a few Old Navy vests that I really liked and were on sale for 50% off, so this year I have been checking the new line and watching for sales again. There were quite a few I liked, among them the Quilted Vest for Women (size M, blackjack). I have one in navy and another one in smal buffalo check, but I figured a black one was in order for this year. At 50% off, it was hard to pass such a great deal.

l

I had to choose between the one above and the Quilted Frost-Free Vest for Women, but as my shopping buddy pointed out, the Quilted Vest for Women could be dressed up or down easier.

I also  tried on the Quilted Vest for Women in creme de la creme, but decided against it.
Lastly, I also loved the look of the Metallic Frost-Free Vest for Women (size M, silver metallic) as well. It fits the same as the black version above.

What else I liked at Old Navy:


How about you? Have you been at Old Navy lately? What did you think? Please share!

Hope you are all having a great weekend, and have a great week ahead!


1 comment:

  1. These vests look good and colors are also good. Would love to buy few if get it. Thanks for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.