Monday, November 14, 2016

J. Crew - November 2016

Last weekend I headed downtown, so of course a trip to JC was in order. A few new pieces got my attention, among them the Tuxedo-Inspired Long-Sleeve T-Shirt (size S, heather dove). This tee reminds me of a similar one I got many years ago, but it is much nicer quality. The fabric is cotton/poly. I like the tuxedo front and the cuffs, which ar emade from the same fabric as the front panel.


Another top, a Liberty print button-down shirt (size 6, style F8165) which I cannot see on the website. This is my size in fitted shirts, so it feels TTS. I loved the print of this shirt a lot.

Liberty print button-down shirt (style F8165)(similar here, here, here)

Next was the Metallic Chiffon Top in Ditsy Floral Print (size 4,  peri multi). The fabric is a silk & poly mix. While I loved the print, the top felt boxy on me. Fits TTS.


Lastly, the V-Neck Swing Sweater (size S, heather graphite). The yarn is a wool/nylon/viscose blend, all very soft. The description is a bit off on the website, as it talks about a wool & linen blend. It also comes in 4 other colours as well.


That's about it for now. Have you been to JC lately? What did you like? Please share! :)

Hope your week has started well, and have a great day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.