Sunday, November 27, 2016

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

This past week J. Crew posted new arrivals, and I finally had the chance to have a look through them. Immediately, the Excursion Vest in Tartan.


 Excursion Vest in Tartan (similar here)



  Black Watch Excursion Quilted Vest

Black Watch is one of my favourite patterns, and I was surprised to also see the Zippered Coat In Black Watch Tartan:

 Zippered Coat In Black Watch Tartan (similar here, here, here) 

Speaking of the black watch tartan, there os also the Club-Collar Perfect Shirt in Black Watch Tartan as well:

 Club-Collar Perfect Shirt in Black Watch Tartan 

If you haven't had enough of the black watch patetr, there is a Nightshirt in Black Watch pattern as well. 

I was extremely happy to see the Shearling Hoodie is back. I have had several in the past and I've worn them to death.



Shearling Hoodie  (similar here, here) 


And lastly, the Skirt in Floral Jacquard. I am a big fan of pencil skirts, as most whoe read here already know.

Skirt in Floral Jacquard  (similar here, here, here)

These are my picks. How about yours? Please share!

Hope you are having a great weekend so far, and have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.