Tuesday, November 8, 2016

J. Crew Factory - November

A couple of weeks ago I visited the local Factory store with my shopping buddy CC. We saw quite a few fall and winter jackets, among which the Quilted Jacket (size M, warm bisque). I chose M for a better fit across the chest. It's all poly and machine washable, and comes in navy and black as well.


I am a fan of shirtdresses worn with Pixie pants or leggings for a very casual look, and this Flannel Shirtdress got my attention. I picked up also size M, but this was huge on me, so I would say go with your regular size in this item.
Flannel Shirtdress (similar here, here, here)

Quilted Puffer Vest (size M, bleached sand). I loved the colour and the look of this vest. It comes in 4 other colours as well.

Quilted Puffer Vest (similar here, here, here)

Lastly, the Plaid Classic Button-Down Shirt in Perfect Fit (size M, black). This shirt is fitted, so size up for a looser fit. It is all cotton and machine washable. I loved the colours of the plaid pattern a lot.


What else I lik at the Factory:

How about you? Have you been to the Factory store lately? What did you like?

Hope you are all having a great Tuesday out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.