Wednesday, November 2, 2016

J. Crew December Sneak Previews

This morning my online VPS sent me a few December previews, so I thought I'd share them with you. The first photo is that of the Icon Trench Coat in Wool-Cashmere. This coat is not a new item, but different new colours are featured every year.





Cashmere scarves are everyone's favourites, and the Hogarth for J. Crew Tartan ones come in several gorgeous colours
Hogarth™ for J. Crew Scottish Tartan Cashmere Scarf, Item F9105 (Stripe) and F9103 (Solid), $165.00


Party season is just around the corner, and the following ensemble looks quite festive:



Lace Pant  (similar here, here, here)


My favourite place for last, the Lady Coat with Braided Trim:



Have you seen any of the previews? What did you think of them? Pleas share!

Hope you are having a great week out there, and thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.