Thursday, October 27, 2016

J. Crew - October

Last weekend, I made a brief stop at the JC downtown to check out what was new. Right at the entrance, the Long Downtown Field Jacket (size M, dark forest) got my attention. It is similar to the Fatigue Jacket  I got four years ago, and which I have worn a lot.

I was intrigued by the green colour, which is not usually my favourite, but seemed to work well with my skin tone, hair and eyes (also green). ;) The jacket is also unlined, and has drawstrings inside. I would use those to give it a more fitted look. This year's version has one chest pocket only. Like the downtown jacket, it has snaps on the pockets, unlike the fatigue jacket, which has buttons.One other feature which I liked was the cord collar. It fits TTS to large. Overall, I loved this piece and earlier this evening I placed the order for it. With a gift card and the 30% discount, it came to about $100, taxes included.



The only one other piece I tried on was the Boyshirt in Fiery Sunset Buffalo Check (size 6). I have liked this since its debut on the JC site. The colour combo is beautiful.


That's all for now, but hope to get to JC again this weekend for a longer stopover. 

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great Friday out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.