Sunday, October 16, 2016

J. Crew November Sneak Previews

A couple of days ago my lovely online VPS sent me a few preview images from the November collection, and I thought I'd share them with the other JCAs. All the images show the new line of fall and winter coats.

The first was the Double-Breasted Coat in Oxford Check:

Mini Skirt in Oxford Check

Another  one is the Stadium Cloth Cocoon Coat (shown in heather smoke cocoa colour here):


The Olivia Topcoat is a beautiful wool-cashmere blend in three colours: pecan, candy pink and heather flannel:




Have you seen some of these previews? What did you think? Pleas share!

Hope you are having a great weekend, and thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cheers, justme! :) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Yay! Love sneak peeks. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see the whole roll-out. The Oxford check coat is really cute. Love the Olivia Top Coat, too, although I've yet to buy anything Collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! :) I don't think I have anything Collection either.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.