Tuesday, September 6, 2016

J. Crew - September

Last weekend I visited J. Crew to check out what was new. I liked the print on the Double-pleated Skirt in Vivid Paisley (size 6), and even though this shape skirt is not my favourite, I really loved it when I saw it on! The fabric is a gorgeous silk that flows beautifully.


A favourite of mine from the new arrivals was the Rainbow Stripe Sweater in Merino Wool (size M, sunset multi) because of its pretty, bright stripes.


V-neck Cardigan Sweater with Floral Patch (size M, navy dusk). I liked the white tipping and the softness of the merino wool on this. On my feet I am wearing the Avery Heels in Colorblock Suede (size 8, black). You can see close-ups in the photos below.


 Avery Heels in Colorblock Suede (size 8, black) fit TTS and quite comforably on my feet. I was surprised I liked them as much as I did. :)


Lastly, I also tried on the Sadie Loafer Flats in Calf Hair (size 8, walnut leopard). They also fit TTS and are comfortable to wear.


How about you? Seen anything you like at J. Crew lately? Please share. Through September 12, you can get 30% off sale styles and 25% off fall items with code SHOPSALE. Happy shopping, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.