Saturday, September 10, 2016

J. Crew October Sneak Previews

Earlier today I received an e-mail from my online VPS with some of the October previews, and thought I would share them with the other JCAs.

First, a casual look:

 Jane Sunglasses (similar here, here, here)

Next was another casual look featuring the Rhodes Blazer in Houndstooth Wool:


A pretty ensemble I thought was a dress at first. The popover is made of the beautiful cotton/silk fabric that J. Crew uses in many of their shirts.


 Lastly, my favourite outfit:

 
Have you had the chance to take a peek at these? If so, what did you think of them? 

Have a great weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing!! I love every look. The last one is my favorite. Those caged flats are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, maryeb! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. I like those caged flats too😍. Just picked up the Madewell leather jacket, going to see how the JC version compares. Rose, I also ordered the Inez ankle straps from Madewell. They are suede... But look chic and practical. Hope they are in real life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it works well for you! I miss Madewell! We have a few Madewell items in Nordy up here, but not nearly as many as I would like to see! :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.