Saturday, August 20, 2016

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

The fall arrivals have made their debut at J. Crew and I have just had the chance to have a look through them. I liked a lot of items, and among them this pretty Rhodes Blazer in Italian Wool in the wild flamingo colour:


Ruffles are back in full force at J. Crew, as in the Lady Jacket with Ruffles:

Lady Jacket with Ruffles

Back is also the Excursion Quilted Down Vest in several colours. A new colour is the tigerlily version, which is a colour that look great against my pale skin:

Excursion Quilted Down Vest

Perfect-fit Long-Sleeve T-shirt is available in twenty-four (24) colours, so it is bound everyone will like a couple of more og these for layering in the winter.


 Perfect-fit Long-Sleeve T-shirt

I also noticed the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Double-Serge Wool is back as well. A new colour is the wild flamingo (same as the coat above).

No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Double-Serge Wool

Rider Bag in Italian Leather come in a two colours. My favourite is the royal indigo.



Lastly, Caged Flats in Glossy Leather. I like the straps and the colour (called pale bloom).



These are my picks. How about yours? Seen anything you like?

2 comments:

  1. Drooling over the bag, but blasted my rewards on the Bird of Paradise shirt. Although I'd probably get more use from the bag, and on first glance I thought it had lovely and practical innards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the bag, WFF! :)

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.