Wednesday, July 20, 2016

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

Fall new arrivals have made their debut on the JC website and as usual, I am picking my favourites. Although it is still quite warm outside and making it hard to think about fall, I can always make my wish list.

First of all, the Lace T-shirt would make a nice layer underneath a blazer or a sweater. It is all cotton, and comes in a second colourway as well.

Lace T-shirt (similar here, here)

Tie-neck Top in Shirting Stripe is a cotton & silk mix and looks pretty:

Tie-neck Top in Shirting Stripe

Another top I love is the Perfect Shirt with Bee Embellishment:

Perfect Shirt with Bee Embellishment

"Paris" Destination Art T-shirt will likely sell out quickly. There are several other 'destinations' as well. :)

"Paris" Destination Art T-shirt (similar here, here)

Ruffles seem to be back in full force at J. Crew this fall, and here's the Tippi Sweater with Ruffles. I never thought I'd see this one, but it comes in a couple of other colours as well.

Tippi Sweater with Ruffles

Too cute to pass up, I think this is the one Tippi I will get this fall:

Tippi Sweater in Embellished Bee Print


Cotton Jackie Cardigan in Herringbone

There are a few more picks I like, but I think I will stop here for now.

How about you? Did you check them out yet? What did you think?

2 comments:

  1. I ordered the Paris tee, but am now watching the short sleeve cashmere tee with ruffle. It has just enough for me!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.