Friday, July 1, 2016

J. Crew - July

Last weekend I was downtown for an appointment, so a stop to see the new arrivals at J. Crew was in order. Right at the entrance I noticed the Boy Shirt in Two-tone Crinkle Gingham (size 6, golden rose). I loved the colour combo a lot, so I had to give this a try. It fits TTS to slightly big.

Boy Shirt in Two-tone Crinkle Gingham (similar here, here)

Next I tried on the  Beaded Watermelon T-shirt (size M, marine salt). I liked the beaded watermelon appliques, but I don't like wearing sleeveless anything. I would wear this underneath a denim jacket.

Beaded Watermelon T-shirt (similar here)

Another tee, a favourite among the new arrivals, the Cherry T-shirt (size M). I sized up to size M for a looser fit.

Garment-dyed Crewneck Sweatshirt (size M, warm cerise). I loved the bright colour of this piece and the thinner fabric, and since I was looking for a summer sweatshirt, I took it home with me. :) It is a bit more cropped than a winter sweatshirt, but I like that feature as well, since I don't need to cover up as much in the summer.


Lastly, my favourite piece, the  Field Mechanic Jacket (size M, hillside green). I sized up to an M and it is quite loose, but come fall it would probably fit just right with a sweater underneath. I would probably wear this well into the fall season. I can't wait until it hits sale so I can grab it. There is a men's version as well as a children's one as well.


I have a few more photos for a future post, so stay tuned.

What else I'm liking at J, Crew right now:

Hope you are having a great Canada Day if you live up here, and have a great end of the week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.