Wednesday, July 27, 2016

J. Crew Factory - July

The week before last I was at the airport and swung by the new outlet there to check out the Factory store. Almost the entire merchandise was 50% off. The sale section was an additional 50% off as well.

Factory Plaid Gauze Popover Shirt (size S, blue mint ivory) fits TTS to large on me. I loved the more substantial gauze fabric and the beautiful blue of this shirt. It`s all cotton and machine washable.

 Factory Plaid Gauze Popover Shirt (similar here, here, here)

Another pretty shirt, the Factory Classic Button-Down Shirt in Printed Cotton (size S, tan) fist small on me, so I would definitely size up in this one, especially since it is all cotton, so it might shrink a little.

Factory Classic Button-Down Shirt in Printed Cotton (similar here, here, here)

I really liked the idea of the Factory Shimmer T-shirt (size M, navy gold), but it turned out a little bit too shiny for me. The skirt I am trying on is the Factory Lace Skirt (size 8, vibrant flame). I sized up 2 sizes than usual to be able to pull it right down on my hips for a bit of extra length. It`s still too short on me, unfortunately.

Factory Shimmer T-shirt (similar here, here, here)
Factory Lace Skirt  (similar here, here, here)

Factory Metallic Crab Collector T-shirt (size M, ivory). Cute design and thicker fabric than the regular retail store counterparts, it`s made of cotton.

Factory Metallic Crab Collector T-shirt (similar here)

Lastly, my favourite piece, the Factory Short-sleeve Linen Sweater (size M, pozzoli pink). This pink is flattering on my pale skin and I liked the fit of the sweater. As the name says, it is all linen and feels comfortable against the skin. I have already worn it a couple of times since I have taken these photos. :)

Factory Short-sleeve Linen Sweater (similar here, here, here)

That is all for now, but I am headed to the factory store again this coming Monday with a visiting friend. Seen anything you like there lately? Please share.

Thank you for dropping by, even though I barely have time to blog these days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.