Monday, July 11, 2016

J. Crew - August Sneak Previews

Early this morning I noticed an e-mail from my online VPS alerting me of the next roll-out. The August roll-out usually has a large fall styles launch, and this year will be no different.

The print of the month is 'Colorful Brushstroke,' and can be found in the pretty dress below, as well as a top, a skirt and a scarf.

Spaghetti Strap Dress in Colorful Brushtroke, F4374

The Signet Bag will be offered in several colours and prints:

 Going Places Dress, F6531
Italian Leopard-printed Calf Hair Signet Bag, F5236   (similar here, here)

If you have been missing ruffles or the colour burgundy, they are both back, as on the Collection Cashmere Ruffle Polo below:

 Collection Cashmere Ruffle Polo, F4999
Button Front Garment-dyed Skirt in Stretch Twill, F4319 (similar here, here)
Stacked Floral Crystal Earrings, F6516  (similar here, here, here)

Lastly, my favourite look - the beautiful V-neck Dress in Super 120's Wool:

 V-neck Dress in Super 120's Wool, F4013 (similar here, here)
Elsie d'Orsay Pumps in Snakeskin-printed Leather, F5586 (similar here, here, here)
Pendulum Hoop Earrings, F6514 (similar here)


Have you seen any of the sneak previews? What did you like?

Thank you for dropping by and hope that your week has started well. :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the preview! I like the Going Places dress and hope it comes in petite. I saw that the Signet bag comes in a lot of cute options. I want to see the inside, I've got to have some pockets or divisions to help me stay organized.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are in luck, maryeb! It does come in Petite. Hope it fits you nicely!

      Delete
  2. Great blog and I like to wear colorful dresses and my husband loves to see me in colorful dresses with shorts.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.