Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Tory Burch Lexington Sandals

A couple of weekends ago I visited the local Tory Burch store with my pal CC to look at some sandals. Last year I had my eye on a pair wedges at Tory Burch, and by the time I decided to take the plunge, they were gone. So when I saw the Lexington Sandals on sale, I knew I wouldn't make the same mistake. :) I got mine from the , but I linked to the Neiman Marcus website below because they are even cheaper there. I sized up one half size in these sandals. This was my first Tory Burch purchase and was a bit excited about it.

Lexington Sandals (size 8 1/2, natural blush)


Here's the colourful box and bag they come in:


And here's the reveal:

The sandals are all leather:

Soles too:



And have good workmanship all around:


Lexington Sandals

And here I am wearing them:

 J Crew Tee (old)(similar here, here, here)
Tribal Jeans Capris (similar here, here, here)


Here are a few other fun wedges to choose from:

Have you seen any wedges you like this year? If so, please share!

Have a great hump day tomorrow, and thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.