Sunday, June 19, 2016

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

This week new arrivals appeared on the JC website, but only just had the chance to look at them and pick my favourites. One of the is the in white or bold red. Both would go nicely with the Frayed Denim Pencil Skirt in White I got earlier in the season.



 Linen Tank Top with Fringe

Collection Car Wash in Denim Ecru. It's a bit hard to see from the online photo, but I love the construction of this piece:



 Collection Car Wash in Denim Ecru

Boy Shirt in Garment-dyed Cotton-Linen in a beautiful cobalt blue:



Boy Shirt in Garment-dyed Cotton-Linen

Carrie Dress in Stripe is all silk. I would this with a denim jacket in any colour.


I love graphic tees, and both the Cherry T-shirt and the Beaded Watermelon T-shirt look adorable:

Cherry T-shirt

  Beaded Watermelon T-shirt

Lastly, the Downtown Field Jacket in canvas colour for the summer:

  Downtown Field Jacket

These are my picks. How about yours?

Hope you are all having a great Sunday, and have a great start of the week! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.