Monday, June 13, 2016

J. Crew - July Sneak Previews

Yesterday my online VPS sent me a few July sneak previews, so as usual, I am sharing with the rest of the JCAs.

The first is the Beaded Watermelon T-Shirt, paired with the Denim Jacket in Ecru Wash, which I reviewed in the previous post.




I like the look of the Easy Linen Midi Skirt with Ties, which comes in two other colours:


And lastly, the pretty Off the Shoulder Dress in Ratti Into the Wild Print:

Off the Shoulder Dress in Ratti Into the Wild Print (similar hereherehere)
Wide-brimmed Hat with Leather Trim (similar hereherehere)

That's all I have, but hope you like some of them. 

Our local stores have been running a 50% off sale items for the last couple of items, so I stocked up on a pair of Pixies with leather trim on the sides and the Suede Slingback Sandals with Grommets (reviewed here). Have you been taking advantage of some of the great sales this summer? If so, please share!

Hope you are having a great Monday, and have a great week ahead!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing!!
    The Ratti print is very pretty. I also like the "hook-up" in the first photo. Actually all three look like perfect Summer looks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, maryeb! Glad you like them. :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.