Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Madewell - May

Last weekend I was in Seattle with a couple of friends for some shopping and we also stopped at Madewell for a bit. I haven't visited Madewell in a long time, so I was happy to see some of their stock. I'm a bargain hunter, so I was happy to find this pretty Silk Island Skirt (size S, true black) on the sale rack, and another 30% discount on top of the sale price. As the name implies, it is made of silk. The waistband is elastic and there are side pockets and shirt tail hems. The top is the Modern Linen Flare-Hem Tee (size S). I wouldn't wear these 2 pieces together, but wanted to see how the tee fitted.


A really cute top made of silk, the Silk Vinefloral Top (size S, indian bright ivory). It is quite boxy, but the silk is beautiful and not see-through. You can also see the Silk Island Skirt side view in the second photo).

Silk Vinefloral Top

Another top I liked, the Shrunken Trapeze Shirt in Cat Walk (size S, wildcat pure white). It has wild a wild kitties print, and it is all cotton and machine washable.

Shrunken Trapeze Shirt in Cat Walk (similar hereherehere)

Another pretty silk skirt, the Silk Island Button-Front Skirt (size M, gentle blush). It has side pockets and a similar shirt tail hem as in the black skirt above. On the top I am trying on the Shorelight Pullover Sweater (size S, deep navy). It also comes in antique cream, summer breeze and gentle blush. Gentle blush is currently on sale on the website. It's a great sweater and on my wishlist right now.


Last, but not least, the same sweater tried on with the City Skirt in Sailor Stripe (size L, bengali indigo). I tried on size S but it was obscenely tight on me, and there as no size M, but L fits just fine on me. This one is also currently on sale on the website and a great deal.


 What else I'm liking at Madewell right now:

How about you? Have you been at Madewell lately? What did you like? Please share!

Have a great rest of the week, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your post! Did you visit the U.Village store?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, we went to the Bellevue Square location. I find their sale section better.

      Delete
  2. These outfits are classy, love all the designs and models did justification with the dresses. Thank you for sharing it

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.