Monday, May 23, 2016

Loft - May

I have a few photos I took while at the Loft on two separate occasions, but I haven't had the chance to post them yet. The first one is that of the Striped Stroll Skirt (size M, wild rose). The back of the waistband is elastic. I sized up one size in order to gain some length, but I would say this skirt fits true to size. The colours of the skirt are much more vivid in real life than in the website photos. I tried it on with the Linen Pocket Tee (left, size M, clay pottery), Texture Tee (right, size S, derby blue) and Linen Pocket Tee again (bottom, size M, coral peony).

Linen Pocket Tee
 Texture Tee
Striped Stroll Skirt

Next I tried on the Geo Softened Shirt (size M, fresh navy). I usually take size S in shirts, but size S was too tight in the shoulders, so I sized up in it. The cotton/viscose fabric is very soft and the pattern is beautiful, so th eblouse came home with me. The store was offering $40 off $100 purchases, so it was an easy decision to make.


Shimmer Stripe Vintage Soft Tee (size S, whisper white) is a white tee with a nice metallic stripe through it, so another nice find to wear this summer.


Lastly for now, another tee, the Vintage Soft Tee (size S, burning red). The colour is a bright orange and looks good against my pale skin.


What else I like at the Loft right now:

I have a few more photos for a next post. How about you? Have you taken advantage of the Loft sales lately? What did you get? Please share!

Hope your week has started well, and if you live up North, happy Victoria Day today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.