Sunday, May 15, 2016

J. Crew New Arrivals Previews

Earlier today I received a message from my online VPS with the previews of what's coming in June at J. Crew. The first look features the Liberty Art Fabrics Bellis Print and the Pintucked Midi Skirt in Morning Floral, worn with the Italian Silk Tie in Floral Jacquard and the Elsie Slingback Gingham Pumps.


The next look features the Bermuda Garment-dyed T-Shirt as well as the Pleated Midi Skirt in Flamingo Print




Gingham seems to be big this year, so there is another bow shoulder top, this time in Oversized Gingham.

Bow Shoulder Top in Oversized Gingham
Garden Short (similar here, here, here)
 Sam Sunglasses
Dahlia Bracelet (similar here, here, here)
Cary Mini-wedge Sandal in Plaid  (similar here, here)

This mixed pattern is not my preferred look, but I like the pieces separately:

 Cotton Midi Skirt in Oversized Gingham  (similar here, here, here)
 Dahlia Necklace (similar here, here, here)
 Kayu Hand-embroidered Envelope Clutch  (similar here, here, here)

I love the next casual look:

Cable Crewneck Sweater in Linen  (similar here)
Cuffed Bermuda Short  (similar here, here)
Gingham Bandana (similar here, here, here)
Long Oval Link Necklace
Embellished Floral Clutch in Vinyl   (similar here)
Mixed Gingham Sandals with Ankle Wrap
 Ryan Sunglasses  (similar here)

 Also this one:

Collection Featherweight Cashmere Shell in Rainbow Stripe
Rayner Jean in Hammel Wash
Chambray Crystal Earrings 
 Kayu Hand-embroidered Envelope Clutch 
Slingback Flats in Gingham (similar here, here)

And lastly, my favourite look. It's quite simple and the skirt loks beautiful:


That's all for this month. Have you had the chance to take a look at the new roll-out yet? If so, what are your favourites? Please share!

Hope you are having a restful weekend, and have a great start of the week!

4 comments:

  1. This is my first look at the new roll-out. I like a lot of these items, especially the skirts and the tops with the bow. Can't wait to see all of it. Thanks for sharing the peek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, maryeb! Hope you get to see them soon! :)

      Delete
  2. Am loving all these skirts with the lower hem below the knee, flattering and comfortable and great for my age, I'm always looking to cover up the dreaded old elephant knees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You crack me up! Somehow I doubt you have those. In fact, I'm pretty sure you don't. :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.