Thursday, May 19, 2016

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

I finally had the time to take a peek at the site last night, and thought I'd post my favourites. I loved the Tulip Skirt in Ratti Happy Cat Print  in the sneak previews, and can't wait to take a look at it in person later this week. It is made of cotton, so perfect for the summer:

Tulip Skirt in Ratti Happy Cat Print

Popover Shirt in Melon Plaid is growing on me, and think would look with my plain summer skirts or jeans alike:

Popover Shirt in Melon Plaid

I already have the Frayed Denim Pencil Skirt  and I am thinking of wearing it, among other tops, with the Garment-dyed Linen Cable Crewneck Sweater in pink orchid as well. This sweater comes in three other colours as well. There is also a Linen Cable Crewneck Sweater as well, which comes in six other colours.

Garment-dyed Linen Cable Crewneck Sweater
Frayed Denim Pencil Skirt

Collection Embroidered Embellished Floral Tank looks beautiful in both colours:

Collection Embroidered Embellished Floral Tank

Paneled Terry Hoodie would be a great addition for the chillier summer evenings when walking my pooch:

Paneled Terry Hoodie

Seaside Pants seem very comfortable and any of the 4 colours they come in would be a great casual this summer:

Seaside Pants

Although my workplace is very casual, I still like the JC pencil skirts a lot. Love the Pencil Skirt in Windowpane Tweed:


Pencil Skirt in Windowpane Tweed


Jeweled Block-Heel Sandals

Lastly, I really like the colours of the Block-Striped Scarf:

Block-Striped Scarf

How about you? What did you like in the JC new arrivals section this time? Please share!

Hope you are having a great week so far, and have a great end of the week, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Loving the line of the tulip skirt looks flattering and am very tempted by that gingham melon shirt.. I really want one of these gingham shirts, so cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the line of the skirt as well. I am warming up to gingham... slowly. :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.