Thursday, May 5, 2016

J. Crew - May

Last weekend I was in the Village again and of course I had to stop at JC for a few minutes. I tried on the Faux Leather Zip Dress (size 6, black), which I really like, but unfortunately in the regular sizes it's too short on me (5'6"). I am tempted to order a Tall just to see how much longer it would be. What I noticed was how heavy this dress was when I first picked it up.


Faux Leather Zip Dress (similar here, here, here)

Fringy Tweed Jacket (size 6, ivory multi). I really liked this jacket. Size 6 is a bit tight in the shoulders on me though. The skirt is the Frayed Denim Pencil Skirt in White (size 28, white) and I got it a couple of weeks ago or so. I think the fringes will need a trimming soon. :) The shoes are the Metallic Suede Cleo Loafers are old and I got them either last year or the year before.


Le Capitaine Garment-Dyed Sweatshirt (size S, navy). I expected this to be made of thick, sweatshirt material, and was pleasantly surprised to see it is light weight. Size S is my usual size in these tops.


Striped Tunic (size S, muslin cobalt) was also a like. I liked the thickness of the T-shirt material. I would probably wear this either at the beach or around the house.


Patchwork-striped T-shirt (size S, red ivory multi) is my favourite of thetwo colours this T-shirt comes in.


Cotton Cable Crewneck Sweater (size S, navy). I liked the yarn and the three colours this sweter comes in. It should be nice to wear it on a cool, summer evening.


What else I'm liking at J. Crew right now:

How about you? What are your favourites at JC these days? Please share! Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day out there!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your reviews Rose! I was on the fence about ordering the tweed jacket and size... but looks so nice on you (I'm between 4 & 6, so I'm going to go for the 6 😄)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Valerie! I am glad you like this jacket too. :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.