Sunday, May 29, 2016

J. Crew - May (II)

Last weekend I happened to be downtown for an appointment and visited J. Crew as well. I was checking ut the sale section, and a couple of pairs of sandals caught my attention. The first were the Tassel Sandals (size 8, electric red). They fit true to size and are very comfortable. I loved the bright colour and the look of these sandals:



Next I tried on the Skinny-strap Gladiator Sandals in Suede (size 8, black). Also really comfortable and TTS fit, and looked really cute on:

 Skinny-strap Gladiator Sandals in Suede (similar here, here, here)

One of my favourites from the new arrivals was the Tulip Skirt in Ratti Happy Cat Print (size 6, navy), and still is after trying it on. The top is the Ballet Cap-Sleeve T-shirt (size S, rich moss). It's a great, pretty substantial tee for the summer, and comes in nine (9) other colours as well. The denim jacket is the Denim Jacket in Ecru Wash (size M). I have talked about this jacket before because I like it that much. :)

Ballet Cap-Sleeve T-shirt (similar here, here)
 Denim Jacket in Ecru Wash (similar here, here, here)
Tulip Skirt in Ratti Happy Cat Print (more tulip skirts here, here, here)

And lastly for now, the Linen Cable Crewneck Sweater (size S, aqua sky) and the Seaside Pant (size 4, white). I loved the pants and are on my wishlist for this summer. The fabric is Linen/Tencel Lyocell. They come in three (3) other colours as well, while the sweater comes in five (5) more colours.

 Linen Cable Crewneck Sweater (similar here, here, here)
Seaside Pant (similar here, here, here)

This is all I have for now, but more photos in a future post.

Here's what else I like at J. Crew right now:

How about you? What do you like? Please share! Through Tuesday, you can get 25% off your purchase or 40% off sale items with code WEEKEND.

Hope you are having a great long weekend! It's back to work for us, Canucks, tomorrow.

1 comment:

Spam will be deleted.