Wednesday, April 20, 2016

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

This morning JC had a new roll-out and I just had a look at the newest arrivals. I had been told by the store assistant this would be a large one,

Embroidered Linen Top. I love all 3 colours this top comes in.


Next was the Classic Popover Shirt in Stripe Gauze in vibrant red. I have a couple of cotton gauze from J. Crew from previews years and they are still holding up well.


Garment-dyed Cotton Popover Sweater would be nice to wear at the beach during cooler evenings.

Garment-dyed Cotton Popover Sweater

Short-sleeve Shirtdress in Linen is a beautiful casual dress:

  Short-sleeve Shirtdress in Linen

Another pretty dress is the Midi Dress in Polka Dot, all silk:


 Midi Dress in Polka Dot


Billie Demi-Boot Crop Jean in White

These are my picks. Which ones are yours? Please share!

Hope you are having a good week so far, and have a great Wednesday out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.