Tuesday, April 5, 2016

J. Crew - April

Last weekend I stopped briefly at JC to try on the new denim skirts. I liked the Frayed Denim Pencil Skirt in White among the new arrivals, and I wanted to see how it looked on. I am wearing size 28, or my usual denim pant and skirt size here. I liked the stretchy cotton material and the length of this skirt (just above the knee), but I am not sold on the frayed edge, which I intend to finish. I am also trying on the Embroidered Top (size S, heather cloud sand). It's not my favourite colour, so I would probably get the white or the poppy colour instead.

  Embroidered Top (similar here, here, here)

In this photo I am wearing the same skirt with a top I got last month, the Lace-Front T-Shirt (size M, black). I have already worn this tee several times and love it.


Next was the Frayed Denim Pencil Skirt (size 30, doran wash). There was no size 28 or 29 to try on in the store, and this fits too big on me. The sweater is the Cotton Cable Sweater (size S, white). The knit is substantial and it is well made, but I tend to stay away from white sweaters. The sparkling blue version is my favourite.


A dress, the Short-Sleeve Dress in Ornate Lace (size 6, navy). Size 6 is my usual dress size at JC. It's quite an eye-catching design, but the dress is way too short on me.


Lastly, a fun dress, the Ruffle Bell-Sleeve Shift Dress in Stripe (size S, black vintage champagne). Initialy, I wasn't a fan of the sleeves, but this dress is growing on me a bit.


That's all for now, but hope to visit again soon as I am keeping an eye on the Frayed Denim Pencil Skirt in White.

Have you been to J. Crew lately? What did you get? Please share.

Hope your week has started well, and have a great Wednesday out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.