Saturday, March 26, 2016

Loft - March

Last week I visited Loft to check out what was new. Right away I noticed the Lou & Grey Form Anorak (size XS, black). There was no other size to try on, and XS is a smaller size than I normally wear and felt a bit too small, so I'd say this fits true to size.


Signature 3/4 Sleeve Sweater (size M, industrial navy) is a very fine cotton and has rib hem, cuffs and neck as well as split sides. I am also trying on the Floral Lace Pencil Skirt (size 6, popcorn), a mix of cotton, nylon and rayon, 25" long. I am 5'6" and on me it hits well below the knee. The skirt is lined and machine washable. I loved this skirt a lot and is on my wishlist.


Next is the Lou & Grey Shirtdress (size S, black). All rayon, this fits TTS on me. The long sleeves also have roll tabs and button cuffs. I liked this one too. :)

Lou & Grey Shirtdress (similar here, here, here)

Lastly, a cute tee, the Floral Vintage Soft Eased Up Crew Tee (size S, faded grey) is all cotton and fits TTS as well.

Floral Vintage Soft Eased Up Crew Tee (similar here, here, here)

I have a few more photos for the next post. Here a few more things I like at the Loft right now:

How about you? Seen anything you like at the Loft lately? If so, please share!

Hope you are having a great weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I found the service to be so poor at the LOFT at PR. Three times. I will go back because I love some of their clothes but wish the staff were just a bit friendlier (like not completing ignoring me!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to read this, applepie! That's too bad. I had positive experiences there so far, luckily.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.