Saturday, March 12, 2016

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

Yesterday JC posted the new roll-out on their website, and I had the chance to check them out earlier. Tomorrow I am headed to CA for the Natural Products Expo West, so I have warm weather clothing on my mind, such as the Belted Chino Dress.

Belted Chino Dress (similar here, here)

Silk Cap-Sleeve Top in Midnight Bloom:

Silk Cap-Sleeve Top in Midnight Bloom (similar here, here, here)

Buffalo check is one of my favourite patterns, and I love this popover shirt in 'bright ocean':

Popover Shirt in Buffalo Check

I love the look of the Sleeveless Silk Dress because of its length. My favourite is the coral version, as it compliments my skin well.

Sleeveless Silk Dress (similar hereherehere)


I am in search of a casual white denim skirt, and here is the Frayed Denim Pencil Skirt in White:



I am a big fan of scarves, and the Patterned Stripe Scarf in 'multicolor' has beautiful colours:

Patterned Stripe Scarf (similar hereherehere)

And lastly, the Embroidered Top in 'poppy:'

Embroidered Top

I have a few more favourites, but I think I should stop here.

Hope you are having a great weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rose, I stopped in store yesterday and purchased the frayed white denim skirt.♡♡♡ It's a winner. I need up order g it in denim version as well. Fit tts with some stretch. Length is similar to jc pencils. Not see thru. I think you will like it. It goes well with the pink mini gingham popover. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Valerie! Thans for visiting and for letting us know about the skirt! Enjoy!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.