Saturday, March 19, 2016

J. Crew - March

A couple of weekends ago I stopped by J. Crew on the way back from an appointment. Since I was heading out to California, I wanted to check out some of the new sandals. The first ones I tried on were the Laila Wedges in Suede (size 8, delicate petal). The sandals blend in well with my pale legs. I found them to fit TTS and quite comfortable to wear.

 

The second were the Suede Slingback Sandals with Grommets (size 8, sunset haze), which also fit TTS and were very comfortable as well. They also come in 2 other colours, warm spruce and admiral blue).


Next item I tried on was the Lightweight Linen Tunic in Gingham (size S, classic navy). Would look cute with a belt and tights while running errands or as a cover-up at the beach.


Tipped Lightweight Wool Jackie Shell (size M, persimmon grotto flaming) and Tipped Lightweight Wool Jackie Cardigan Sweater (size S, persimmon grotto flaming). I sized up in the shell, but the cardigan and the skirt are my usual size at JC. I love the persimmon colour on me.


Deck-Striped T-Shirt (size S, navy ivory). It's all cotton and machine washable, and the fabric is turned inside out.


Lastly, the Washed Cotton Trench Coat  (size 8, light walnut). The fabric is a mix of coton and Tencel, and as you can see from the photo below, it is unliend. I sized up one size since the shoulders are quite narrow on this coat.




That's all for now, but hope yo visit JC again tomorrow to check what's new. How about you? Will you be visiting JC this weekend?

As always, thank you for visiting and have a great weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Like those grommet sandals! Of course we're having back to back blizzards, so no rush...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes! Sorry to read this, Wendy! 15 deg C and all trees in bloom here. :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.