Monday, March 7, 2016

J. Crew April Sneak Previews

My lovely VPS sent me a few photos of the new arrivals, and I thought I'd share them with the rest of the JCAs. I noticed a lot of gingham in the new roll-out. I know the gingham shirts well from my friend CC who has a few of them. What's new is the cute Short-Sleeve Popover in Metallic Gingham.

  Short-Sleeve Popover in Metallic Gingham, E9580
Tie-waist Midi Skirt in Chino, E9584

More gingham in the Campbell Blazer in Gingham:

 Campbell Blazer in Gingham, E9060

as well as in the Tippi Sweater, Bucket Hat and Knotted Fabric Slides.

 Tippi Sweater in Gingham, F0534
Teddie Pant, E8366
Bucket Hat in Gingham, F3233
Gingham Knotted Fabric Slides, E7307

And if that's not enough, there is also the Gathered Popover in Micro-gingham.

 Left: Gathered Popover in Micro-gingham, E8858
Ruffled Shirt in Liberty Floral, E8045
Petal Brûlée Bracelet, F3148

Right: Boy Shirt in Brushstroke Marigold, E9807
Gingham Popover in Blue and Lilac, E9391
Crystal Wreath Earrings, E8912

Capes seem to be back again, and JC has one as well:

 Trench Cape, F0291
Denim Jacket in Ecru Wash, C3700

I have a couple of espadrilles from JC, and love this year's selection:

 Plaid Espadrilles, E7668
Suede Espadrilles, E7665
Printed Snakeskin Leather Espadrilles, E7666

Summer will be here before we know it, and the Suede Tassel Sandals are on my wishlist:

Malta Mirror Metallic Sandals, A7378
Gingham Knotted Fabric Slides, E7307
Suede Tassel Sandals, E7285
Multicolored Tassel Sandals, E7296

Lastly, my favourite ensemble:


Have you seen these photos before? Do you have any favourites? Please share!

Hope you are having a great start of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.