Thursday, February 18, 2016

J. Crew - New Arrivals Picks

Yesterday I got the e-mail from J. Crew announcing the new arrivals, and as usual, I am scrolling through the site in search of my favourites. Since I am looking for a spring coat to replace my Fatigue Jacket, the Belted Trench Coat with Hood seems like a good option. Unfortunately it is an online only item.

Silk Popover Shirt in Polka Dot looks beautiful and comes in Petite as well as Tall sizes:

Silk Popover Shirt in Polka Dot

Silk Shift Dress in Polka Dot is made from the same silk, obviously, and also comes in Petite and Tall:

  Silk Shift Dress in Polka Dot

Another top, the Perfect Shirt in Striped Cotton-Linen. I love the 'vivid coral' version.


Perfect Shirt in Striped Cotton-Linen

If you still didn't get enough of the polka dots, here's also the Whisper Jersey Sleep Set in Polka Dot:


Lastly, my favourite, the Laila Lace-Up Wedges in Suede in both 'black' and 'desert pink':

Laila Lace-Up Wedges in Suede

These are my favourites. Which ones are yours? Please share!

Hope your week is ending on a high note and have a great weekend, everyone! 

6 comments:

  1. That polka dot dress is lovely! I haven't purchased anything at J Crew for ages, but I quite like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your favs!!

    The Belted Trench looks perfect for Spring.
    I'm really curious to see how the Suede Wedges look IRL. I think the pink might be my fav, no, the black. I guess it depends on the outfit.

    Also liking the Striped Crewneck sweater with snaps. I'm always on the lookout for nice cotton sweaters.
    The Featherweight Merino boyfriend sweater in stripe, pretty color combo, and the pink lucite necklace are at the top of my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, maryeb!

      I can`t wait to check the wedges out too! Hope our store will get them. I think both would be good to have. :)

      The Striped Crewneck sweater is one of my faves as well. It`s really nicely done.

      Delete
  3. Like the second photo :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.