Saturday, February 27, 2016

J. Crew - February

Last weekend I met with my pal CC and stopped, among several other places, at JC to check out the new arrivals. The Silk Shift Dress in Polka Dot (size 6, navy) got my attention. Although I like my dresses longer, I found this dress adorable. There is a triple white stitching at the neck and cuffs, and there are pockets on the front.


Deck-Striped T-Shirt (size S, navy ivory) is all cotton and has a split hem on the sides, and fits TTS on me. The knit fabric has been turned inside out. This tee also comes in three other colourways and is currently 25% off.

Deck-Striped T-Shirt (similar here, here, here)

One of my favourite pieces, the Striped Crewneck Sweater with Side Snaps (size S, navy ivory). It's all cotton, machine washable, and the cuffs and neck have a rib trim. I liked the sweater more than I would have expected. The skirt is the Micro-Pleated Midi Skirt (size 4, dusty ginger). The skirt fits TTS and hits me more than an inch below the knee (I am 5'6"). It's made of easy to care poly and comes in three other colours.

,

Split-Heart T-Shirt (size S, mixed stripe grey). The fabric is a cotton/poly/rayon blend, and it's also 25% currently. Fits TTS.

Split-Heart T-Shirt (similar here, here, here)

 Lastly, the Embellished Flower Sweatshirt (size S, heather quarry). The flower appliques are well sewn on, so no danger of them falling off easily. The skirt is the A-Line Skirt in Hibiscus Print (size 6, ink multi). Hibiscus Print seems to be the print of this rollout, as there are several items in it. Size 6 is larger than my usual skirt size, so I would say the skirt fits small.

Embellished Flower Sweatshirt (similar here, here)
A-Line Skirt in Hibiscus Print (similar here, here, here)

What else I`m liking at J. Crew right now:
How about you? See anything you like? If so, please share!

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. The shift is adorable. Thanks for mentioning the details, like the triple stitching. I love that it has pockets, too.
    The striped sweater with side snaps is one of my favorites from this roll-out. I hadn't thought of wearing it with a skirt. It looks great.
    I need to curb my stripe buying, but both tees look like great pieces, too. Decisions, decisions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, maryeb! I liked it too. Wish it were longer though.

      The sweater is also my favourite, but I'm not sure I would wear it with that particular skirt.

      Wait for a sale and an additional % off. :)

      Delete
  2. Love the dress. On my list of spring possibilities. Apparently the next big launch is March 8th, so will hold off deciding till then!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to see you, Wendy! That is tomorrow, so your wait will be over soon! :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.