Tuesday, February 2, 2016

J. Crew - February

Last weekend I finally made it to JC and was able to check some of the new arrivals in person. A lovely cardigan was right at the entrance, the Fine-Striped V-Cardigan Sweater (size S, ivory navy). It is all merino wool, and very soft to the touch. Fits TTS on me.


Underneath I am wearing the Linen Long-Sleeve Striped T-Shirt (size S, navy ivory). It is all linen, machine washable, and very nicely done.


Another stripey top, the Mixed-Stripe Shirt (size S, burg navy). This is not new, if I remember correctly, but since I was on a stripe streak, I thought I'd give it a try.  The all cotton knit is quite substantial in comparison to the top above. I found that I liked the mix of colours quite a bit (front, sleeves and back).

Mixed-Stripe Shirt (similar here, here, here)

Faux Leather Zip Dress (size 6, black). This is a synthetic fibers mix, and one of them is elasthane, so the dress is s a bit stretchy. I figured I wodl wear these with my PIxies, as otherwise it is too short for me (5'6").

Faux Leather Zip Dress  (similar here, here, here)

Lastly, my favourite, the Silk Clip Dot Top (size 4, neon dahlia). It reminds me of a coral sweater from a few years ago that looked really good against my skin. I would probably wear it tucked in, not over a front-zippered skirt, though. Teh fabric is a silk/viscose mix and feels lovely against the skin.

Silk Clip Dot Top  (similar here, here, here)

That's all for now. Next weeend I will be downtown again, so hopefully I will check more stock out. 

Hope your week has started well, and have a great Wednesday, everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the great reviews!
    Was the Leather Zip Dress tts? It's my favorite item from this roll-out.
    The coral in the Clip-dot is a lovely color and the fabric is quite unique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say yes. Lately all the dresses I have tried on have been size 6. I agree about the top. The colour looks great against pale skin such as mine. :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.