Sunday, February 7, 2016

J. Crew Factory - February

A couple of weeks ago I was at the airport so on the way back I stopped at the JCF store at the new outlet there. I saw a few things I liked, among them the Factory Painted Dog Collector T-Shirt in Airy Cotton (size S, navy metallic). It fits TTS and is a must have for all dog lovers, me included. :)


Next was the Factory Tissue Tunic (size S, navy). It's all cotton and machine washable, and has a lively floral print). Great for the summer or that tropical vacation.


Factory Boyfriend Fatigue Jacket (size S, fatigue). It only comes in the one colour, unfortunately. I would size up one size in this as it feels a bit tight in the shoulders. It has both zip and button closures and 4 pockets, as well as a drawstring waist.


My favourite piece for last, the Factory Gauze Plaid Popover Shirt (size S, dark ocean). I love the colour as well as the thicker gauze of this shirt. It fits TTS to slightly large, and it's all cotton and machine washable.


What else I'm liking at the Factory store right now:

How about you? Have you been to the Factory store lately? Please share!

Hope you are having a great Sunday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.