Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Madewell New Arrivals Picks

Earlier this morning I received an e-mail from Madewell announcing their new arrivals. I haven't been to Madewell in a couple of months, so I was looking forward to see the new stock. The Denim Sunday Shirtdress looks lovely and it would be perfect for my new casual style.


Hooded Brimfield Jacket is a lyocell/cotton/elastane mix, so it has a bit of stretch to it.



I'm a fan of the Madewell scarves, so I was pleasantly surprised to see two that I like among the new arrivals. The first one is the Openweave Scarf in Toledo Plaid. It seems to be a thinner wool with and has a pretty, colourful plaid pattern.

Openweave Scarf in Toledo Plaid

The other scarf I liked was the Optic Scarf, also in wool.

Optic Scarf

I am a fan of the Madewell jewelry, and the Grass Agate Hinge Bracelet is on my wishlist.

Grass Agate Hinge Bracelet

And lastly, the Silk Memory Blouse in Stencil Blossom. The colour is charcoal grey with a pretty white flower print.
Silk Memory Blouse in Stencil Blossom

These are my picks. Which ones are yours? Please share!

As always, thank you for visiting and have a great day tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. The bracelet is very pretty. Happy New year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year, Jody! Hope it will be a great one!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.