Sunday, January 3, 2016

Loft - January

Last weekend my friend and I stopped at the Loft to check out the sales. The entire sale section was an additional 40% off and quite a few good deals were to be found, but I was more interested in what was new. The first item I tried on was the Relaxed Swing Sweater (size S, winter charcoal melange). It is a nice, oversized fit and quite light. I loved the darker grey colour of the sweater a lot, however, I am not too fond of how much acrylic content it has.

Relaxed Swing Sweater (similar here, here, here)

Next was another sweater, the Lou & Grey Longline Sweater (size S, surfboard pink). I loved the colour and the texture of this sweater a lot. It fits TTS on me, but I would probably size up for a more relaxed look. The yarn is wool/nylon 85/15.


A favourite colour on the Lou & Grey Cloud Boucle Tunic (size S, deep plum melange), which reminds me of a sweater I used to have many years ago. It is loose fitting and comfy, an acrylic/wool/poly/alpaca. The sleeves are extremely long on this, as you can see from the photos below.



Another favourite, the Knit Anorak (size S, forever navy). It is a great looking piece, but I was surprised to see it is all synthetic fibres though. 


Knit Anorak (similar hereherehere)

Lastly, the Relaxed Tee Dress (size M, black), my favourite piece. I was surprised to see it has quite a bit of synthetic content in it and that it was quite sheer. It is currently on sale.

Relaxed Tee Dress (similar hereherehere)

That's all for now. How about you? Have you visited the Loft these days to take advantage of the great sales? If so, please share!

Hope your year has started on a good note, and have a great start of the week, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.