Saturday, January 9, 2016

J. Crew - New Arrivals Picks

A couple of days ago the new arrivals appeared on the JC site, but I didn't have the time to take a look at them until earlier today. I was happy to see a pretty sweater in pink, the Wool-Blend Pointelle Cable Sweater in heather peony. It's a natural fiber blend of cotton and wool, which I like a lot. I also comes in a vintage champagne as well as navy colour.

There are quite a few striped tees in this roll-out, and my favourite is the Rugby-Striped T-Shirt With Back Zipper.

Rugby-Striped T-Shirt With Back Zipper

Denim Workwear Jacket is a cotton/lyocell fabric. I love the cut of this jacket.

  Denim Workwear Jacket

Cable Turtleneck Sweater-Dress in electric red is a wool mix, so it would be great to wear this winter.

Cable Turtleneck Sweater-Dress
Denim Front-Slit Skirt is great if you like a longer denim skirt:

And lastly, the Winter Plaid Scarf all wool. I recently got the Italian Wool-blend Scarf in Classic Plaid, but I like this one as well.

Winter plaid scarf


These are my picks. Which ones are yours? Please share!

Hope you are having a great weekend so far, and have a great start of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.