Sunday, January 31, 2016

J. Crew - February Sneak Preview

The lovely online VPS sent me a few previews the other day, which by now have made their way onto the website, but and I thought I would share them with all the JCAs.

The first item was the Teddie Pants, which already debuted on the JC website last week.



Next are the pretty Mirrored Floral and the Deco Floral patterns. See the Silk Cap-Sleeve in Mirrored Floral below:


Tippi Striped Sweater With Shoulder Buttons in three colours is a new twist on a favourite that has been around for a while:

Tippi Striped Sweater With Shoulder Buttons

Campbell Blazer in Super 120s Wool looks very similar to the Mackenzie Blazer I have from J. Crew (in three different colours):



Collection Lace-up Back Suede Dress comes in two different colours, warm rose and navy.

Collection Lace-up Back Suede Dress

Pencil Skirt in Metallic Jacquard is an online item only, unfortunately.

Pencil Skirt in Metallic Jacquard

A couple of long, fancy skirts, the Collection Crinoline Skirt in Deep Violet in a beautiful cotton/silk fabric

Collection Crinoline Skirt in Deep Violet


Collection Crinoline Skirt in Romantic Floral

My favourite piece for last, the Collection Chiffon Dress in Dalmatian Print. It is currently sold out online, but either call a store to find out if any other store has it in the inventory or watch for pop-backs online:


What do you think of the February items the Personal Shopper picked? Any on your wish list? If so, please share!

Hope you are having a great rest of the weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing!
    Wow, that crinoline skirt is amazing. No where to wear it, but I can admire it.
    I have mixed feelings about the Teddy. Not sure about that flare at the hem. It does come in some great colors.
    I'm a little tired of all the stripes, but love, love the mirrored floral print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome, maryeb!

    Yes, I thought it was something else! I guess a summer wedding woudl be a nice place to wear a skirt like that, wouldn't it?

    I think the flare on the Teddies actually look good. I have some Lululemon crops that flar like that as well and look quite flattering. Speaking of stripes.... LOL That's what I tried on last weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.