Tuesday, January 26, 2016

J. Crew Factory - January

New arrivals appeared on the J. Crew website today and I was excited to see a few that I liked. The Tipped Lightweight Wool Jackie Cardigan Sweater and the Tipped Lightweight Wool Jackie Cardigan Shell in both colourways look great and I put them on my wishlist.


Perfect Shirt in Onyx Dot is all cotton. The polka dot pattern will for sure be a hit.


I also liked the look of the Belted Zip Trench Coat in Water Resistant Cotton.  It would be a perfect piece for wearing when I am walking my dog. However, I wish it had a hood.

Belted Zip Trench Coat in Water Resistant Cotton

The Teddie Pants in six different colours should be fun to wear in the spring/summer. They are made of stretchy cotton.

Teddie Pants

Faux Leather Zip Dress would look good with my Pixie Pants this winter.  The dress is way too short for me on its own, but should work well with the pants.

Faux Leather Zip Dress

Collection Silk Skirt in Tie-Dye Print has beautiful colours and is made of the lovely silk/wool J. Crew uses in some of their skirts.

Collection Silk Skirt in Tie-Dye Print

And lastly, the Marlo Crossbody Bag in neon orange is a nice, bright colour for spring.

Marlo Crossbody Bag

I have a few more favourites, but I think I should stop here for now. How about you? What did you like from the new roll-out at J. Crew? Please share?

As always, thank you for stopping by, and have a great Wednesday out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.