Friday, January 22, 2016

Gap - January

Last week I happened to be in the vicinity of the Gap, so I thought I would check them out since I hadn't been there in while. The sale items were priced an additional 50% off. I made my way through some of the new arrivals instead. One of my favourites was the Marled Open-Knit Cable Sweater (size M). I couldn't see size S in the store, my usual size, so I tried size M, which feels large on me. I liked the yarn (100% cotton) and the fact that it's machine washable.

Cotton Pointelle Sweater (size M, soft black). Fits smaller than my regular sweater size. I loved the thick cotton an the colour of the sweater. You will need a cami or a tee underneath for this one.

 
Cotton Pointelle Sweater (similar here, here, here)

My favourite piece for last, the Lurex Sparkle Sweater (size M, dark night) is a beautiful colour and also machine washable. I saw this on a friend and really liked the look and the fit on her, so now it is on my wishlist.

Lurex Sparkle Sweater (similar here, here, here)

What else I liked at the Gap:


How about you? Have you been to the Gap lately? What did you like? Please share!

Hope you had a good week, and have a greta weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.