Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Madewell New Arrivals Picks

Early this morning I got an e-mail from Madewell announcing their new arrivals. I was finally able to have a look and check them out for myself. The first item I noticed was the Denim Pencil Skirt. I have been looking for a longer denim skirt in a darker wash for a while, and this one would be perfect.

Denim Pencil Skirt (similar here, here, here)

The Handknit Cloudloft Sweater seems very soft and cozy:

Handknit Cloudloft Sweater (similar here, here, here)

Another sweater, this time the Dark Plaid Pullover Sweater. I love this pattern a lot and am glad to see it in a sweater as well. 

Dark Plaid Pullover Sweater (similar here, here, here)

I like Madewell silks and the Silk Retrospect Top in Enamel Red looks beautiful.

Silk Retrospect Top in Enamel Red (similar here, here, here)

A very pretty & affordable Lace Pencil Skirt:



Brushlight Plaid Scarf would go nicely with the mohair sweater above:

Brushlight Plaid Scarf  (similar here, here, here)

There is a lot more I like at Madewell right now, but I will stop here. Have you checked the new stock yet? What did yo uthink of it? Please share!

Hope you are staying dry and warm these days, and have a safe Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.