Tuesday, December 15, 2015

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

It's that time again, when J. Crew sends me the e-mail about new arrivals on the website and I pick out my favourites. Since my days are extremely packed these days, I didn't get to check them until now. I was pleasantly surprised to see a cute Cable Turtleneck Sweater-Dress this roll-out:

Cable Turtleneck Sweater-Dress

Another dress, the Collection Wool Tunic Dress. It's all wool an looks extremely comfortable. It would go perfectly well with my casual Pixies.

Collection Wool Tunic Dress

Sherpa-Lined Robe in Classic Tartan seems cozy. I only wish it were a bit longer.

Sherpa-Lined Robe in Classic Tartan

Sequins are back this winter, including on the Sequin Fair Isle Sweater. The `raisin oatmeal` version is my favourite, but ther is also one called `cement ivory.`

Sequin Fair Isle Sweater

There is a new excursion vest this season, the Excursion Vest in Gingham:


Rainbow Speckle Scarf also looks extremely soft, as it is an alpaca, wool & silk blend.

Rainbow Speckle Scarf

And lastly, the Tassel-Tie Bucket Bag in `warm flame.`

  Tassel-Tie Bucket Bag

Which ones are your picks? Please share!

Hope you are having a great week so far, and have a safe day tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I really need to pop in and see about those sparkly plaid trousers! Their trou never suit me, so fingers crossed.
    Love that red bucket bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you were able to make it, Jody! :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.