Sunday, December 6, 2015

J. Crew Factory - December

Last weekend I managed to make my way to our newest outlet mall where the J. Crew Factory is located. Since it was the day after the Black Friday, sales were still going on strong. The entire store merchandise was 50% off. The Factory Long Belted Puffer Jacket (size M, black) as on sale. All small sizes were gone, but the M fitted me well, so I would probably stick with one size up since otherwise it may be too tight across the chest on me.


Next was the Factory Vail Parka (size 6, midnight shadow). This parka is a wool/poly mix and has a couple of pockets on each side. One is a patch pocket and another one, right above the patch pocket, is a slant welt pocket. 

Factory Vail Parka (similar hereherehere)

Factory Warmspun Cardigan Sweater With Ribbed Sleeves (size S, black) is a viscose/nylon/merino wool mix and feels quite cozy on. It is an open cardigan (so no buttons) which drapes nicely on. I am wearing my usual size S here.


And lastly for now, one of my favourite pieces from both the regular J. Crew store and the Factory: the Factory Funnelneck Sweatshirt (size S, heather charcoal black).  The knit is a cotton & wool mix that's extremely soft and warm. I have the cropped version of this sweatshirt and love it when the weather gets chilly.


What about you? Have you been to the Factory store lately? What did you like? Please share!

Hope you are having a great weekend so far. We are just trying to stay dry these days.

4 comments:

  1. My daughter go the funnel neck sweatshirt on BFriday, I returned a couple of things we bought then last week, amazed to see how much stuff was sold out of the store post Thanksgiving.
    I tried the grey sequin skirt which fit me well, but has no use for me right now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate & thanks for visititng. :) I also noticed our store was sold out in a lot of sizes. I must look for that skirt as I have function to go to in January.

      Delete
  2. What are your thoughts on the quality of the Vail compared to the chateau? Quality of the factory puffer versus retail? I'm wondering if I should try hard to wait for the February sales at retail or try the factory if the quality is almost the same. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer the regular store Chateau and puffer and would wait for them. The puffer from the regular store is much lighter and is all down, while the Factory one has down & feathers inside.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.