Tuesday, December 22, 2015

J. Crew - December

It's hard to believe I didn't do any JC reviews this month! I was in the Village last weekend, so I had the chance to check the store and pick a few favourites. The first one is the Perfect Shirt in Foil Dot (size 6, navy silver). This is the larger of the 2 shirt sizes at JC. It is a slim fit, all cotton and machine washable.


Next was the Swiss-Dot Flutter-Sleeve Top (size 4, navy). Currently on sale, it would be a cute top for the holiday parties. On the bottom I tried on the Contrast Floral Lace Skirt (size 4, black). There is also a green version. The skirt fits comfortably on, and I like the lateral pockets. I would pair this with a solid, colourful top.



Lastly, the Campbell Blazer in Sparkle Donegal Wool (size 8, black multi). The shoulders looked quite narrow when I first saw this on the hanger, so I sized up in it. The fabric is a wool/nylon/poly and has sequins all throughout, making it quite festive looking.


What else I am liking at J. Crew right now:

How about you? Have you, or will you be taking advantage of any of the JC sales? If so, please share!

Hope your week is going well & have a safe Wednesday out there! Only two more days 'til Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.