Tuesday, December 29, 2015

J. Crew - December (II)

Last week I took advantage of the great sales at the local JC stores and got several tees and sweaters. One of the tees is the Short-Sleeve Painter Tee (size M, black). It's a basic black tee, and I usually have a couple of them in my closet, but I needed replacements. They were on super sale, and with the 50% off, they came to less than $10. I liked the longer length of this tee.

Short-Sleeve Painter Tee (similar here, here, here)

Next was the Painted Fair Isle T-Shirt (size S, heather smoke). The pattern is much prettier in real life. The tee is also on super sale in the store.

Painted Fair Isle T-Shirt (similar here, here, here)

Striped Turtleneck (size S). I forgot which colourway this one was, but I loved the substantial knit and the look of this all-cotton piece.


Lastly, the Tunic Sweater (size S bright ocean). I loved this sweater when it first appeared in the store, and loved it still, especially in this bright blue colour. Size S is my regular sweater size at J. Crew, but it is oversized. As the website indicates, size down for a more fitted look. The other colour I really liked was the bright red.

Tunic Sweater (similar here, here, here)

I was also able to snag the Italian Wool-Blend Scarf in Classic Plaid in the orange ivory pink colourway.

How about you? Did you get something nice for yourself this sale? If so, please share!

Have a great Wednesday tomorrow, and thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.