Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas Day OOTD

A couple of days before Christmas I took advantage of the in-store sale at JC and got the very warm Turtleneck Sweater with Notched Hem in the heather plum colour. I am still relying a lot on the  Jo Malone Vitamin E Lip Conditioner in the winter, because it works really well. Lip conditioner, body lotion and hand lotion are a must in the winter. For hands, I use the Trader Joe's one.



Christmas Day OOTD

Martine Lace-up Booties (similar hereherehere)
Coach Parker Hobo (old) (similar hereherehere)
Jo Malone Vitamin E Lip Conditioner (here, here, here)

Today I am contemplating visiting JC for a pair of Ava Ballet Flats, but frankly, I am afraid it will be like a zoo in there. How about you? Will you venture out to check the great sales available right now?

Have a great Sunday and beginning of the week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.