Thursday, November 5, 2015

Old Navy - November

Earlier this week I stopped at Old Navy on my way home to check out some more shirts and vests. I particularly liked this Plaid Linen-Blend Tunic (size M, white/red plaid). The fabric is a linen/cotton mix which I liked a lot. There is also a blue version of this which is equally pretty. The vest is the Quilted Zip-Front Vest (size S, canvas). I already own the navy ('darkest hour') version of this vest, as well as the Quilted Zip Vest in 'red check' and I wear them a lot. You may have seen these here before.

Plaid Linen-Blend Tunic (similar here, here, here)

Striped Collarless Jacket (size S, blue stripe) was a newer arrival and noticed it immediately. The colours are beautiful. The stripes on the front do not align with the ones on the back, unfortunately. That is just too bad, as the fabric is beautiful.

Striped Collarless Jacket (similar here, here, here)

A pretty shirt shown to me by ABC, which is only available online and not in the stores in my area, according to the store assistant. This happened to be a store return from an online purchase. It is the Classic Plaid Poplin Shirt (size S, navy plaid). Navy fitted me well, but I would probably size up to an M in this.


 Classic Plaid Poplin Shirt (similar here, here, here)

Next is the Women's Classic Split-Neck Flannel Pullover (size M, black/white). This shirt is too large on me, so I would probably take my usual size S in this top. It is all cotton and machine washable.

Women's Classic Split-Neck Flannel Pullover (similar here, here, here)

Hooded Frost-Free Vest (size M, blackberry jamming) is a beautiful colour and would be perfect for those chilly mornings when the pooch and I go for a walk. It is all nylon and machine washable.

Hooded Frost-Free Vest (similar here, here, here)

What else I'm liking at Old Navy right now:



How about you? Do you shop at Old Navy? What did you find there lately? Please share.

Hope your week is ending on a high note & have a greta weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I like the hooded vest that you tried on. I have the Classic Plaid Poplin shirt. It'll good for the holidays.

    Today I ordered:

    - V-Neck Sweater Dress in Getting Figgy with It
    - Mid-Rise Rockstar Brushed-Interior Skinny Jeans in both washes. I saw them in-store but they didn't have my size. The insides of the jeans are very soft.
    - Running tights in Blackberry Jamming and Performance running gloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That seems like a good haul. :) I was also considering the Figgy dress as well. It looks nice on.

      Delete
    2. I received the dress the other day and it's rather short. I ordered a Petite S and I'm 5'2". I reordered it in a Regular S.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.