Thursday, November 26, 2015

Loft - November

It's been a while since I dropped in at the Loft, but since I was in the area last weekend, I figured I should. :) Several new arrivals got my attention, among which the Relaxed Turtleneck Tunic (size S, cordovan heather). It's extremely soft and very comfortable, as well as machine washable. I was not too keen on the yarn content, unfortunately (acrylic & nylon).

Relaxed Turtleneck Tunic (similar here, here, here)

Another comfortable sweater, the Lou & Grey Funnel Neck Sweater (size S). It seems the mauvy-grey colour is sold online, but I saw plenty in the store. The yarn is a comfortable cotton/viscose/wool, making it very soft and cozy.

Lou & Grey Funnel Neck Sweater (similar hereherehere)

One more tunic sweater, the Lou & Grey Cloud Boucle Tunic (size S, deep plum melange). The yarn is acrylic/wool/poly/alpaca. It is very soft to the touch, but unfortunately I cannot wear acrylic. I loved the fit and the beautiful colour.


I love sweater dresses, and the Loft seems to have a few this winter. One of them is the Cozystitch Sweater Dress (size M, teal night melange). This is one size up than I normally wear but the fit was good. The yarn is cotton/viscose/nylon/camel, making it very soft and cozy as well.

Cozystitch Sweater Dress (similar hereherehere)

Lastly, another sweater dress, the Turtleneck Sweater Dress (size M, red hot pepper). Medium is one size larger than I normally wear, but there was no size S to compare. The length is longer than I normally prefer, but a belt would solve that problem. I loved the colour, but the knit is an acrylic/nylon mix I don't particularly like much.


What else I like at the Loft:

How about you? Anything you like at the Loft? Please share!

Hope you are having a great Thanksgiving and a safe Black Friday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. The top looks lovely on you. And the red is a wonderful color. I was tempted by a white turtleneck, but it really emphasized my ageing neck, sadly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jody! Nice to see you visiting! :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.