Sunday, November 1, 2015

J. Crew - November

I have a few more photos from my latest JC visits to share. First, the Toothpick Cone Denim Jean in Classic Wash (size 28). They fit TTS on me. I liked the darker wash, but skinny jeans are not as flattering on me as matchsticks. They would look better if I wore these with high heels.

Toothpick Cone Denim Jean in Classic Wash (similar here, here, here)

Next is the Collarless Pocket Top in Violet Poppy (size 2). I love the violet poppy print this roll-out, and I loved this top. Usually I am size 4 in shirts at JC, but there were none in the store. This one is a bit tight across the chest, so I would say it fits TTS. The fabric is a silk/elasthane mix, so it has a bit of stretch. The skirt is the Metallic Tweed Zip Skirt (size 6).  I sized up one size to be able to wear this skirt a bit lower on my hips. It's extremely cute, but not for me, unfortunately.

Collarless Pocket Top in Violet Poppy (similar here, here, here)
Metallic Tweed Zip Skirt (similar here, here, here)

Pleated Chiffon-Hem T-Shirt  (size S, black). I have already tried on the white version here before and liked it a lot. 

Pleated Chiffon-Hem T-Shirt (similar here, here, here)

And lastly, the Crewneck Sweatshirt in Leopard Print (size S, heather beige). Size S is my regular size in sweaters and sweatshirts at J. Crew. The print is even nicer in real life than in the photo below. The fabric is a cotton/poly mix and not as thick as I expected. If you like the leopard print, you may also like the Tippi Leopard Sweater or the Collection Cashmere Leopard Sweater.

Crewneck Sweatshirt in Leopard Print (similar here, here, here)

What else I'm liking at J. Crew right now:
How about you? What are you liking at J. Crew these days? Please share!

Hope you all had a restful weekend, and have a safe Monday out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.