Monday, November 16, 2015

J. Crew - November (II)

This past weekend I was able to visit JC and see some of the new arrivals. One of the favourites among them was the Crewneck Sweater With Edged Lace (size S, heather charcoal). I loved the softness of the sweater and the beautiful lace on the sleeves.


The shoes I am trying on above are the Gemma Flats (size 8, rhubarb). The flats fit TTS on my feet and are quite comfortable. They are currently on sale right now with the code SHOPTOIT.

Gemma Flats (similar here, here, here)

Next is the Perfect Shirt in Stewart Plaid (size 4, black). This is the smaller of the 2 sizes in J. Crew shirts and feels quite tight on, so I would go with my larger size in this case. 

Perfect Shirt in Stewart Plaid (similar here, here, here)

More lace on the Lace Sweatshirt (size S, marled pearl champagne). The fabric is all cotton and feels very soft against the skin. I loved both colourways of this top.

Lace Sweatshirt (similar here, here, here)

Lastly, my favourite piece, the Buffalo Check Shirt-Jacket (size S, navy ivory). This piece is almost thick enough to wear as a jacket. I liked the zip front placket and the longer length of this piece.

 Buffalo Check Shirt-Jacket (similar here, here, here)

That's all for now, but hope to go back again this weekend. Have you been to JC lately? What did you like/get?

Hope you had a good start to your week, and have a safe Tuesday out there!

2 comments:

  1. hi
    Just wondering how tall you are and if you found the lace sleeve crewneck to be short in the body? A reviewer on jcrew said it was only 21 inches long which seems much shorter than it looks.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny! Thanks for visiting! I am 5'6" and I would say it is about average. I would not call this a cropped sweater. HTH

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.